[WG: Sakai QA] I am putting up a BB Sakai QA server for 2.9

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:22:03 PDT 2013

The problem is that I need a server with the right settings to test LTI in 2.9.2.

If another server is willing to put those settings into properties - I am happy to keep my server 2.9.1 and happy to do my own testing elsewhere.

basiclti.outcomes.enabled=true
basiclti.settings.enabled=true
basiclti.roster.enabled=true
basiclti.lori.enabled=true
basiclti.contentlink.enabled=false

As a start. I would also like provider to work as well.  Yikes -p plane door closing.

/Chuck