[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9.2-rc01 status and test plan

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Apr 15 10:21:03 PDT 2013

Hi All,

We seem several days away from having CLE 2.9.2-rc01 (release candidate 01) available for testing. Just some final details being cleaned up. We may be ready as early as this Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, instead of a QA team meeting tomorrow, I'm holding "office hours" in case you have feedback about the 2.9.2-cle release plan (see below) or have other questions.

I'll be available on Tuesday, April 16,  between 10 am - 11 am Eastern Daylight time (2 pm - 3 pm GMT) at http://connect.iu.edu/s3room4  - log in as Guest

Test Plan - https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest
Google Doc (testing sign up) - http://bit.ly/XobUTX

We've added a new QA Testing option called "Tester's Choice" .  Just what is implied - test what you want, however you want. We still have a need from some structured Regression testing, but the more eyes we can get on the release the better. Please do your part. The community needs you!

I hope I did not make the Test Plan too wordy. Very interested in your feedback.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org