[WG: Sakai QA] Status of CLE 2.9.2-rc01 Test plan

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Apr 8 10:24:03 PDT 2013

[to QA and Dev]

Hi All,

We are in a position that any day now we should be ready to start testing
release candidate 01 for Sakai CLE 2.9.2 . I'll keep you posted. I expect
we will be ready at latest next week but possibly sometime this week, to
start testing. The final merges are being done. This is shaping up to be a
significant maintenance release with performance fixes, security fixes, and
over 100 Jira issues addressed. Release notes will be available at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes.

We are working on a Test plan at :
http://bit.ly/XobUTX

Feel free to provide feedback and ideas for CLE 2.9.2 testing on the QA
call tomorrow, 10 am Eastern Daylight/ 2 pm GMT .

Default Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185

Your Conference Code: 8600146

Join Online:
http://etherpad.ctools.org/qa-2013-04-09