[WG: Sakai QA] Setting quotas with 2.9 or later and default.sakai.properties documentation

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Apr 3 06:33:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've discovered that it's hard to set quotas in 2.9 and maybe also in
trunk. I haven't checked 2.8 yet.

Setting content.quota does not work.

Setting content.quota.workspace does not work either because My
Workspace sites have no type.

Setting siteQuota at org.sakaiproject.content.api.ContentHostingService,
content.quota.course and content.quota.project does work.

In order to set quotas for My Workspace sites you have to set the first
one and set the two others if you want courses and projects to have
different values, even if it's the initial value you've just changed.

I expect 2.10 will have the same issues and extra issues with
content.dropbox.quota* settings.

I wonder how many separate issues I should create in JIRA.

Any idea?

Cheers,
J-F