[WG: Sakai QA] Help testing Forums tool?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Sep 14 08:32:45 PDT 2012

Well, maybe after it is merged. It certainly looks like it affects 2.8 versions.

I could test this afternoon between 1 pm and 4 pm (before the next refresh).  If I don't hear from anybody else and that time works for you, I think we should go for it. Like I said, no perfect way to test this that I know of (would be nice if we could automate), so two is better than none. I already did some testing on my own and it looked fine. :-)

--  Neal