[WG: Sakai QA] [cle-release-team] Question about Jira workflow

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:35:48 PDT 2012

They should all be switched.

I have two of them, PRFL & SHORTURL. Switch them :)
Chuck has BLTI but I'm sure would be happy to go with the flow since others in this group also work on it.
SRCH and RES, also controlled by this group (mainly Horwitz but there are others)

For the others, MSND, LSNBLDR and MSGCNTR, contact the leads though I haven't seen any special workflow in any of them so its more likely that they just haven't been switched to the new one, rather than they are relying on a special workflow (which happened to be the old default ;)

cheers,