[WG: Sakai QA] [cle-release-team] Question about Jira workflow

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Sep 4 07:49:14 PDT 2012

Unless they agree to use the workflow, then I guess you would need to
do whatever process they have decided on for that project. I don't
know what that process would be but I expect it would vary from
project to project.
I do think that if a project wants to not use the main Sakai workflow
that they should probably be required to provide some documentation on
how their workflow and QA process work.
-AZ