[WG: Sakai QA] Fixed !!! - Re: FYI - Adobe Connect status for Sakai 2.9 Test Fest

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Mon Oct 22 12:02:28 PDT 2012

Hi QA and Dev lists,

Adobe Connect no longer requires approval to join. Yeah!

* http://unicon.adobeconnect.com/sakai-community  - a community-supported effort to answer QA questions

* We should be able to monitor this channel fairly well during USA east coast business hours.

* If you want to volunteer to help answer questions from QA testers please sign up here -  http://bit.ly/qahelp

* If your institution would like to schedule online training for QA testing contact nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org.  I am not available this Wednesday.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin