[WG: Sakai QA] Results of Test Fest

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Oct 3 11:42:15 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for the great response to the Test Fest! Please keep open next Wednesday, October 10, 9 am - 12 pm Eastern Daylight (1 pm - 4 pm GMT)  in case we need to have another Test Fest either to test fixes or if a Release Candidate 02 is available.

We had 16 people sign up for testing representing 9 institutions. About 18 different tools/functions were tested along and at least 6 Jira bug fixes tested.  About 14 issues reported as part of Test Fest. There are some potential blockers that need to be reviewed, though one of them has already been fixed and tested! Very productive morning (and last several days). Thanks again.

Regards,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org