[WG: Sakai QA] Fwd: [Building Sakai] Critical issues on timed assessments

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 21 16:07:50 PST 2012

Hi Raul,

I can reproduce your first issue. When I tried to submit the assessment
after time run out, I got "Your assessment has been submitted" error and
the assessment is automatically submitted couple of seconds later. And then
after 10 min, another blank assessment got automatically submitted. So
instead of submitting the assessment 10 min later (as you described), there
actually are two submissions. I believe you also have two submissions - one
is around 11:10:00 and one around 11:20:00. Can you please double check?

I couldn't reproduce your second issue. Depending on when I go back to the
assessment, I either get "Your assessment has been submitted" error or
"Data discrepancy" error. I have never been able to successfully submit the
assessment.

Thanks,
Karen