[WG: Sakai QA] Reminder and Update - Re: Let the Sakai CLE 2.9.1 and 2.9.2 planning begin!

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Nov 15 10:14:27 PST 2012

Hi,

Sunday, November 25, 2012 - Please remember to tag Jiras with
"291triage" by this date , if you want them considered for the 2.9.1
release.

Friday, December 7, 2012 - We plan to have our 2.9.1-rc01 candidate out

Friday, December 21, 2012 - Plan to have a final 2.9.1 GA (production).  We
expect to have an RC02 between Dec 7 and Dec 21.

If we don't make this date, we are likely to slip into 2013 for 2.9.1 .  It
is important that we keep to the (tight) schedule and that we limit the
fixes to the really important fixes (or things that are already fixed, so
we can get them into the release with little effort). Updated Help
documentation is #1 priority for the release.

P.S. QA team - you will be hearing from me shortly :-)

Thanks,

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator (aka "CLECC")
email: nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Skype for instant message: nealkdin

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org

nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org