[WG: Sakai QA] Potential 2.9.0 blocker

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Wed Nov 7 05:45:00 PST 2012

Hi All,

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-144

The QA team met this morning and reviewed the RC03 testing. We found one
potential blocker in the Lessons tool, but since Lessons is new to core
Sakai, we recommend not treating this as a blocker, but including in the
release notes, and planning to include in 2.9.1 (actually Chuck Hedrick has
already fixed the issue in trunk). The Lessons' comment tool is not usable
by students in 2.9.0-rc03. It is usable in previous versions of Lessons,
and worked in one of the earlier beta releases of 2.9.0.

We wanted to check with the team to be sure that this should not be a
blocker for 2.9.0 . Do you agree with the QA team recommendation?

P.S. We plan to continue testing today, but we have covered all the areas
we were hoping to check for RC03.

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org