[WG: Sakai QA] [cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] QA question - Which tools use RSF and Ajax?

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Fri Nov 2 07:58:09 PDT 2012

Yeah, A2 is not a core tool so is not the release team's concern.  It's still important to address at some point though!

Chris

From: Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org<mailto:nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org>>
Date: Friday, November 2, 2012 10:55 AM
To: Bryan Holladay <holladay at longsight.com<mailto:holladay at longsight.com>>
Cc: "cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org>" <cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:cle-release-team at collab.sakaiproject.org>>, Charles Hedrick <hedrick at rutgers.edu<mailto:hedrick at rutgers.edu>>, sakai-dev sakai <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>, "sakai-qa at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-qa at collab.sakaiproject.org> QA" <sakai-qa at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-qa at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [cle-release-team] [Building Sakai] QA question - Which tools use RSF and Ajax?

No offense to Assignment2, since from what I've heard is a good tool, but I don't think that would be in scope for our testing. We are only testing Assignment1.

So maybe the main thing QA needs to do is just focus on the Lessons tool (among a few other priorities).

The QA team just finished meeting and I'll be publishing the plan for testing 2.9.0 Release candidate 03 shortly :-).  Any suggestions for areas of focus on testing are welcome.

Cheers,
Neal