[WG: Sakai QA] RC3 Jira Filter

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Nov 1 08:25:07 PDT 2012

There is a broken out filter that just shows the issues Ready for Testing:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13592

This query is a subset of the "2.9 Fixed Issues ready for Merge" which Matt provided below (requestid=13119)

The queries are not perfect because not all sub-projects of Sakai CLE use Jira in exactly the same way, but it covers a lot.

For Test Fests, we try to identify key issues for testing. Sam has just sent a few out that are priority, so whoever could help with those… ? :-).  Those are for pre-RC03, testing in Trunk, so we can get them into RC03.

We are having a QA meeting tomorrow morning to see if we can determine the priorities and timing for RC03 testing.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Neal