[WG: Sakai QA] Any potential issue for CLE release team meeting?

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Nov 1 05:07:27 PDT 2012

Hi All,

http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2012-11-01

At the moment, I am not seeing ANY issues that need to be discussed on the CLE release team meeting, other than a few issues that need testing, and if the CLE release team wishes to recommend a 2.9.0 release to the TCC. All the open issues I know of, have been fixed (some may still need verification). If you know of any issues, please post them to the agenda on Etherpad.

It might be good to double check the discussions on the Oracle Time Zone issues, which I think are these set of Jiras:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-985 - Possible Regression on Oracle Conversion for SAKAI_CLUSTER

which relates to these issues
	https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-725
	https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-734
	https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-735

Would help to have Oracle schools to review.

Thanks,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org