[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] does Gradebook Sakai 2.6 have API?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue May 15 22:37:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes there is the GradebookService which you can use to extract results for gradebook items. You can also extract the course grade though you'll need to perform some calculations for weighted categories (if the 2.6 grade book supports that). I recently wrote an SIS integration based on this approach.

cheers,
Steve