[WG: Sakai QA] When is 2.9.0-b06 releasing ?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Jun 20 15:34:24 PDT 2012

Hi Jasmine,

There is a release team call tomorrow morning, there are currently 66 items
waiting to be merged to 2.9. We'll discuss which if any of these need to be
merged and the status of this release. The plan was to have it cut by
Monday 06/25/2011 and probably is worth sticking to this, but it would also
be nice to get as many issues in to be verified as possible.