[WG: Sakai QA] Multiple Sakai instances - same browser?

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Dec 19 11:23:32 PST 2012

Firebug for Firefox is highly recommended: getfirebug.com

Your issue is to be expected, and is not a bug and is not new.  Sakai sets
a cookie with name JSESSIONID to maintain your session. The cookie is not
differentiated on a per-port basis thus the two servers continue to
overwrite the other's JSESSIONID cookie.

--Sam

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org