[WG: Sakai QA] [cle-release-team] CLE Release Team Call, Thursday, October 27, 10am EDT

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Oct 26 11:29:13 PDT 2011

Outstanding issues from the TCC 2.9 voting includes the following:
Soft Delete (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19952) -- suggest we explicitly state this wouldn't be in the release since it's not done yet
Neoportal without Chat (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21251) - blocker pending to disable this option
DB2/Websphere deprecation in 2.9 - conversion scripts have been removed, was project remains in sakai-trunk-all, as well as root pom.xml
Lesson Builder (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-21069) - blocker pending to stealth this tool later in the release
MySql 5.1 -- confirm we have a QA server running this
Tomcat 7 & JSF 1.2 -- confirm we have a QA server running this
- Beth