[WG: Sakai QA] [WG: Accessibility] Rebuilding Accessibility QA Server sakaicle1-trunk.uits.indiana.edu:8181

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:58:33 PST 2011

Yes, that is the correct a02 release directory.

As part of the release team call last week, we decided that every two weeks
as long as we remain in alpha we will just cut a release of trunk and call
it the alpha tag. There will be no actual source tags, just the binary. If
you want the source, you can probably check out trunk at the release
version and get it.

I don't know if this was communicated very effectively. I believe that it
was also decided that by the time we move to beta that we'd really tag
trunk as 2.9 and start tagging beta releases off of that, this

The schedule proposed on the last call was
11/18 - Alpha 2
12/2 - Alpha 3
12/16 - Hopefully Beta 1 so those who want to work on new features in trunk
over the holidays can, otherwise it would be Alpha 4
. . .

We'll have to discuss this more at this Thursday's release call.

-Matthew