[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] QA Test Performance Framework 1.0 released

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed Nov 23 01:09:41 PST 2011

Excellent Work.

The framework has potential if the commnity picks this up and runs with it.

I would encourage developers to try this out as the hard lifting is being done naturally through Maven.  With a change of 4 variables in a profile you will be able to hit your own servers. If we can get a pool of tests together then with the adding of a few assertions we will be able to hit trunk nightly and increase the test coverage significantly. It would be a bonus if we could do this through are own CI infastructure.

Looking promising, depends on community effort.

Alan Berg

Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam