[WG: Sakai QA] QA Test Performance Framework 1.0 released

Juan Jose Meroño Sanchez jjmerono at um.es
Tue Nov 22 23:30:42 PST 2011

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the first version of Sakai Performance Test
Framework as described by
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Test+Framework.

The framework is running several tests against qa1-nl server (Sakai
2.8.1+MySql) and daily the results are automatically published to
confluence.
The main performance problems seen so far are DropBox and Roster tools.
Is there anybody interested in addressing these gotcha’s

Please help. I am looking for another QA server, in order to run the
same tests with different Sakai versions or databases.
I am also interested in building a small network of Jenkins slave to do
some heavily lifting with automatic testing.

If you can help then please contact with me.

Thank you,

Juanjo Meroño,
Software Analyst.
University of Murcia.