[WG: Sakai QA] [samigo-team] Hold the Date for a Samigo 2.9 Test Fest

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Sun Nov 13 05:34:32 PST 2011

Greetings,

Complete instructions for the November 15 Samigo Test Fest are now posted to:  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAM/Samigo+2.9+Test+Fest

If you haven't participated in Sakai QA activities before, please review the Preparation section of the page BEFORE the test fest begins.  Also, I'm sure we'll encounter a few questions and kinks along the way, so try to dial in to the audio bridge if you have the means.

This is a great way to get a lot done in a short period of time, so I hope you will join us.

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>