[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9 Feature list

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Nov 2 18:20:50 PDT 2011

There are still quite a few tools that have open JIRAs filed against IE9 -- that being said, I can see the value in having one QA server setup _not_ to emulate IE8 (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-697). I believe the setting sakai.properties setting would be:  "sakai.X-UA-Compatible=". Thoughts?

- Beth