[WG: Sakai QA] [Deploying Sakai] Available site types in 2.8 (or later, maybe earlier too)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri May 27 02:22:22 PDT 2011

In a freshly created database with almost default Sakai 2.8.0 settings,
I only get the following:

mysql> select distinct TYPE from SAKAI_SITE order by TYPE;
| TYPE    |
| NULL    |
| project |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

It looks like I've found a serious issue unless the release notes say
something about this.

J-F