[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management/Maintenance Team Call, Thursday, 26 May 2011 10-11 AM EDT

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed May 25 07:29:01 PDT 2011

Thursday's "off-cycle" RM/MT call will continue 2.7.x/2.7.2 ticket triaging, this time with a focus on indie projects (e.g., kernel, samigo, msgcntr, profile2, etc.).  The goal is to identify which fixes are "must haves" for an upcoming Sakai CLE 2.7.2 maintenance release (links below).

Previous RM/MT meetings have helped to clarify which trunk fixes amongst a considerable backlog of tickets should be merged to 2.7.x.  As a result of these discussions, the SAK project 2.7.x merge backlog has been reduced from 120+ tickets to 10.

The timing and scope of this maintenance release is highly dependent on active community participation.  If you run a version of sakai-2.7 or hope to adopt or upgrade to sakai-2.7.2 I encourage you to get involved in the work required to produce the release.  Feel free to contact me if you need more info on the skill sets required.

Cheers,

Anthony

__________________________

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Polycom or Lifesize: 156.56.240.100##22X
Tandberg or XMeeting: 22X at 156.56.240.100
GDS E.164: 0011439X

Conference Code: 22348#
PIN: 72524#

__________________________

CLE 2.x Blockers (not all 2.7-related)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12708

SAK 2.7 resolved/closed (to merge; currently 0 issues)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12212

basiclti-1.2 resolved/closed (to merge)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12875

msgcntr-2.7 resolved/closed (to merge)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12874

profile2-1.3 resolved/closed (to merge; currently 0 issues)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12877

samigo-2.7 resolved/closed (to merge)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12816

search-1.2 resolved/closed (to merge)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12742

sitestats-2.1 resolved/closed (to merge)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12876

2x Critical (includes Indies; not all 2.7-related)
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12709