[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] QA Test Performance Framework 1.0 released

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Dec 15 08:18:56 PST 2011

https://qa29.longsight.com/ runs Sakai 2.9.0 alpha 03 with MySQL 5.1

> I am also interested in building a small network of Jenkins slave to do
> some heavily lifting with automatic testing.

I can help you here also.

One testing point we could use help with: testing performance on the new
portal-chat functionality in Sakai 2.9.0.  The portal-chat functionality
requires a browser that supports both sessionStorage and JSON decoding.

Thanks,
Sam