[WG: Sakai QA] [Management] Sakai 2.9 Release Schedule Posted

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Thu Aug 25 10:43:32 PDT 2011

Given the change in Mailsender status, I'm wondering if community
members or central teams are thinking to address outstanding issues
related to the tool as a part of its "promotion"?
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+MSND+AND+status+%3D+Open+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

- Nate