[WG: Sakai QA] UPDATE: sakai-2.8.1 release branches created

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Aug 3 17:30:09 PDT 2011

I've branched 2.8.x at r96299 and generated the sakai-2.81 release branches.  Pom versions, *.sakai.properties files have been updated, etc. A number of supporting indie releases will soon follow.

MERGE INFO

If a SAK project bug fix is required for sakai-2.8.1 the fix will need to be merged to BOTH 2.8.x and the 2.8.1 release branch.

Cheers,

Anthony

Begin forwarded message: