[WG: Sakai QA] Getting near to the alpha freeze of Sakai 2.8

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Sep 6 06:43:14 PDT 2010

Hi fellow hard workers,

The TCC plan to freeze the alpha version of Sakai 2.8 on Sept 21st of this Month. Next week I plan to make a more formal request for testing resources, this is more of a heads up. Please feel free to sign up http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Testers+Wall. The testing area will become more structured over the coming two weeks. http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.8.0+Changes

If you would enjoy some early target practice then reviewing Sakai 2.7.1 on qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org is a very helpful start.

Further, I am looking for leads for particular cross cutting concerns such as performance.  If you have the motivation and expertise please contact me directly.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance