[WG: Sakai QA] Discussion: what does being lead/team of a component/indie mean for maintenance?

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Mon Oct 18 06:20:35 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Maybe this is not the right time for this, but I would like to know what
you think and if the TCC should use it power for the general good. I
think it's too late for 2.8 but answers could be useful for 2.9.

I would like to know what you think are the maintenance tasks the
lead/team of a component/indie should do.

I would like to know what you think the TCC/QA should do if those tasks
are not done by the lead/team and helpers.

Cheers,

J-F