[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call, 14 Oct 2010, 10 AM EST (call in now)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Thu Oct 14 06:57:38 PDT 2010

Apologies for the extreme tardiness of this email; I find myself in Anaheim at Educause and in a time zone other than EST.  Excuses aside, I'm going to call into the bridge to discuss any 2x RM-related issues that other colleagues wish to discuss.

In particular there have been a number of recent TCC votes that have an impact on new features planned for the 2.8.0 release and which bear directly on the work and timing associated with the next sakai-2.8.0-a02 QA alpha tag--a topic worth discussing.

There are also other outstanding issues we should discuss:

Outstanding items

create 2.8 documentation space
review 2.8 conversion scripts
review 2.8 properties
review 2.8 permissions
update Jira filters for 2.8
. . .

2.8.x branch (remains unstable)
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-2.8.x/

TCC 2.8.0 proposed changes:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TCC/List+of+Planned+2.8.0+Changes

Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
Polycom or Lifesize: 156.56.240.100##22X
Tandberg or XMeeting: 22X at 156.56.240.100
GDS E.164: 0011439X

Conference Code: 22348#
PIN: 72524#

Cheers,