[WG: Sakai QA] Update: Jira 4.1 upgrade

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Oct 2 06:57:23 PDT 2010

Our Jira instance (jira.sakaiproject.org) has been upgraded by Wush as previously announced.  Both Alan Berg and I have run some preliminary tests and all appears well except for the following known issues:

KNOWN ISSUES

1. DNS record change required.  Jira has been moved to a different IP.  A request to update the DNS record at UMich has been initiated.
2. Git plugin not displaying git commits.  Trouble ticket filed.
3. Email notifications either not received or slow to arrive.  Trouble ticket filed.

If you encounter other issues with the new upgrade please send Alan Berg and I an email detailing the issue.

Cheers,

Anthony