[WG: Sakai QA] About to commit an improvement to providers' SampleUserDirectoryProvider.java

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Nov 12 08:13:17 PST 2010

Hi all,

This is about code under MT maintenance.

I am about to commit changes to SampleUserDirectoryProvider.java that
enable the following from the main configuration. You now don't have to
change SampleUserDirectoryProvider's code anymore for most of what it does.

1) Change the number of created students (property sampleUDP.studentCount)

2) Choose a number of named student accounts and provide their name and
email (sampleUDP.realName.count, sampleUDP.realName.<number>.first,
sampleUDP.realName.<number>.last, sampleUDP.realName.<number>.email)

3) Choose an number of other accounct and provide their eid, name and
email (sampleUDP.info.count, sampleUDP.info.<number>.eid,
sampleUDP.info.<number>.first, sampleUDP.info.<number>.last,
sampleUDP.info.<number>.email)

Please note the provided emails are not restricted to <eid>@local.host.

I would like to know where and how to document this for 2.9.

I would like the changes to be reviewed if someone has time.

Please forgive me for committing to trunk and documenting in
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19488 if nobody answers within a
week.

Cheers,

J-F