[WG: Sakai QA] sakai-2.8.0-a03 (QA tag will be cut tomorrow)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Nov 1 11:52:54 PDT 2010

I'll be generating sakai-2.8.0-a03 tomorrow (quite likely by 5 PM EST).  I've merged all relevant SAK issues to 2.8.x save one (I need to resolve conflicts with SAK-19284).  The QA tag will feature a new kernel release candidate as well as deploy a number of new indie project QA binaries (basiclti, edu-services, profile2, search, etc.).

If you have fixes destined for 2.8.x that are tested and verified and ready for merging please update the relevant Jira tickets so that I can merge your fixes into 2.8.x either later today or tomorrow.

Cheers,

Anthony

kernel-1.3.0-rc03
http://bit.ly/d5GYd0

SAK 2.8.x Merge (closed, resolved) n = 1
http://bit.ly/aJiREI