[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call, 20 May 2010, 10 AM (CANCELLED)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed May 19 14:25:26 PDT 2010

It's rare that a competing conference call would prompt both Alan and I to bail on a release management call (and cancel the latter) but there is an Executive Director search committee call scheduled at the same time tomorrow and our presence is required at the latter.

I can report that we are making good progress in clearing out the remaining blockers holding up sakai-2.7.0-rc01 and I expect to begin assembling the first 2.7.0 release candidate starting Friday, 21 May 2010.

Apologies for the meeting cancellation.

Cheers,

Anthony