[WG: Sakai QA] 2.7.0 conversion scripts: other SAM variations

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu May 13 22:06:51 PDT 2010

Hi Anthony,

Please see my comments below:

  sam_publishedassessment_t.LASTNEEDRESUBMITDATE
>         from DATE to DATETIME

I will fix this.

> Missing Foreign Keys:
>
>   FKD4CF5A194D7EA7B3(sam_media_t.ITEMGRADINGID
> ->sam_itemgrading_t.ITEMGRADINGID)
>
> Unexpected Foreign Keys:
>
>   FKD4CF5A194D7EA7B3(sam_media_t.ITEMGRADINGID, ITEMGRADINGID
> ->sam_itemgrading_t.ITEMGRADINGID, ITEMGRADINGID)
>
> FKD4CF5A194D7EA7B3 exist since 2.2 and there is no change on it afterwards.
So I don't know what's happen here... Which version did you converted from?
2.4? Can you check if this exits before you run the conversion script?

> Unexpected Primary Keys:
>   null on sam_gradingattachment_t(ATTACHMENTID)
>
> The CREATE statement does say "ATTACHMENTID bigint not null". Maybe I check
on the wrong statement? Can you give me more information about what this
error means?

By the way, the first one needs to get fixed, but I would like to resolve
the other two and fix them altogether.

Thanks,
Karen