[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call: Thursday, 6 May 2010, 10 AM EDT

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed May 5 17:13:42 PDT 2010

I propose we do a quick standup meeting rather than the regular hour call.  Matt and I are working on conversion script testing along with Seth (an rc blocker), the draft 2.7 doc site needs to be created and surveying the teams regarding new features has yet to be completed.  There are 5 closed issues ready for merging to 2.7.x along with another 15 resolved issues flagged for merging that require vetting before Jon or I commit the fixes to 2.7.x.  I'd like to keep the call as short as possible, if no one objects.

Cheers,

Anth