[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Release Management Call, Thursday, 18 March 2010, 10 AM EST

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Mar 18 00:42:02 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I volunteer to moderate the RM meeting today. Apart from a quick QA summary the agenda is open, so please feel free to add to it. Further, I would like to reinforce Antony Whytes point:  'Please makes sure that fixes intended for sakai-2.7.0-b05 have their 2.7.x status set to merge'.

See you then, from a beautiful Spring day in Amsterdam.

10 AM EST
___________________________________

Connection Info
	. Telephone (Sakai001): +1 812 856 7060
	. Internet: 156.56.240.9
	. Conference Code: 348#
	. PIN: 72524#

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam