[WG: Sakai QA] sakai-2.7.0-b04 now available

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Mar 8 02:51:51 PST 2010

The fourth 2.7.0 beta tag is now available for QA server admins to deploy.  QA server admins should download and install the tag at their earliest convenience.  I'd like to thank UCT for providing me with network access so that I could prep and cut the tag during my stay in Cape Town.

TAG

svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.7.0-b04/

CORE PROJECT FIXES (n=51)

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK/fixforversion/11791

NEW INDIE RELEASES deployed with sakai-2.7.0-b04:

kernel-1.1.1
basiclti-1.1.0-b03
msgcntr-2.7.0-b05
profile2-1.3.5
samigo-2.7.0-b02
search-1.2.1

For all projects deployed with this tag see:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/sakai-2.7.0-b04

START UP ISSUE

The reports tool continues to fail on startup.  This is a known issue (SAK-18142) affecting the previous QA tag.  Hopefully, this issue can be addressed in the b05 tag.

NEXT TAG

The next QA tag is scheduled for Monday, 22 March 2010 (I am flying home from South Africa on 19 March 2010 and will not be able to cut the tag on Friday).

Release schedule:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/Release+Management+Calendar

Cheers,

Anthony