[WG: Sakai QA] Question about change in Samigo 2.7

Jacqueline Mai jamai at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:50:28 PDT 2010

Hi Megan,

The Total Scores page used to display a 'Status' column which I believe
displayed one of two values: blank or Auto-Scored (all questions within
an assessment are auto-scored). Based on requests from instructors who
would like to see how much time students spent on timed assessments, we
felt that the Status column was taking away precious screen real estate
and that the auto-scored info could be displayed elsewhere on the UI. As
a result, a 'Time' column was introduced and replaced the 'Status'
column. The auto-scored information was moved as a description below the
Assessment's name. Attached is the spec (grading09.pdf) for this new
'Time' column. Originally, the spec had just 'Auto-Scored' show up under
the Assessment's name. The label has since changed to be more
descriptive. Please refer to attachment (revisedAutoScoreLabel.jpg).

Best,
Jackie
SAMigo Team