[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 2.5.6 update (artifact testing)

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:09:37 PST 2010

Anthony, tested on qa6 (Windows Server 2008) the artifacts for

Demo: *sakai-demo-2.5.6.zip*
(Just clicked the bat file and waited for it to start. Logged in and clicked
around, no issues noted)

Source:  *sakai-src-2.5.6.zip*
Compiled with java 1.6.0_17 and deployed/started as a service under empty
tomcat 5.5.27 + iis connector. Connected to empty database in mysql 5.1.31.
Logged in and clicked around, no issues noted.

Binary: *sakai-bin-2.5.6.zip*
Uncompressed into empty and started as a service under tomcat 5.5.27 + iis
connector. Connected to empty database in mysql 5.1.31. Logged in and
clicked around, no issues noted.

I'll deploy the 2.6.2 artifacts this weekend. QA6 will be down this weekend
as well as I was updating the contrib tools and not finished.

-Matthew