[WG: Sakai QA] trying to test basiclti

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:15:47 PST 2010

Well - those values are well known within the BasicLTI community for interoperability testing.  And yes you are right - since we allow admin:admin this seems no worse.  On top of that, you have to get the whole oauth signing right, so I think the risk is pretty low.  Thanks, L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist