[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 2.7: open issues

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Jan 25 07:57:32 PST 2010

Now that the first beta tag is available for QA to test, I'd like to
draw attention to issues already flagged for the next beta tag
(sakai-2.7.0-b02), scheduled for release on Friday, 5 Feb. 2010.
There are 13 resolved issues that were left out of the beta 01 tag
because they were either not merged to 2.7.x as requested or had not
been tested/verified.  It would be good to get these issues closed out
so that we can get them merged to 2.7.x for the next round of QA
testing.

OPEN ISSUES (n=84)

There are currently 84 open 2.7 issues.   Not all are bugs (some are
general tasks) but the bugs at least need to be reviewed, resolved and
closed as quickly as possible; otherwise we risk jeopardizing the
release schedule.  The issues are spread across the code base but
there is some clustering around certain projects (see below).

2.7 open issues (n=84): http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12191

OSP/Metaobj = 10
Site Info/Worksite Setup = 6
Web Services = 5