[WG: Sakai QA] Release Management Call, Thursday, 14 January 2010, 10 AM EST (GMT -5)

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Jan 14 02:29:46 PST 2010

I'm afraid I likely won't be able to attend today.

My opinion about 2.5.6 and 2.6.2 is that we should release ASAP.

I think that SAK-17199 is not critical enough to delay the release and
that if SAK-14153 creates more problems than it solves, even excluding
SAK-17199, it should be rolled back if we can do this easily.

I don't know any other potential reason for delaying these releases.

I trust you can reach a decision and hope my two cents above can help.

I'm afraid I don't have a a firm enough grasp of 2.7.0 and
SAK-17171/KNL-66 to contribute further.

Even if we don't have meeting notes, I will be glad to hear about the
maintenance releases decision.

Cheers,
J-F