[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA] QA Server Confusion

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 13 07:56:38 PST 2010

I remember Pete suggesting this to me back at one time, and I offered
to write a jsp that we could put on the QA's, but he never gave me
what details he wanted from so it never got off the ground. This would
be something that would be a good idea and would make it easier to
manage. I still have access to sakaiproject.org so I can write some
php as well to keep this these external sources cached and checked
centrally.

Let me know if you want any help with this, or minimally let me know
what details you'd want from the QA servers (sakai property values,
system variables, etc)

It looks like you can minimally pull all of this stuff from
getProperties as well as other Properties easily.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/lang/System.html#getProperties()

-Matthew