[WG: Sakai QA] Webdav protocol inconsistencies between QA servers.

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Tue Jan 5 02:06:37 PST 2010

Hi all,

Alan, I think one of the differences related to mod_jk may come from the
fact that the fix for http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-5075 has
not been included yet even if reviewed and used by others than the lead
for Webdav.

I've been using it since 2.4.x without problems in Apache HTTPD versions
older than 2.2.8 (I currently use 2.2.3 with mod_proxy_ajp). Others than
myself have commented that it's safe and advocated for its inclusion.

Is there any reason not to include this fix?

Maybe the Sakai version, Mod_jk and SSL information could be added with
each server ID and we could sort by most failure-related parameters to
get a better picture. What do you think, Alan?

Cheers,

J-F