[WG: Sakai QA] 2.6.2: SAK-17563

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Jan 4 11:41:46 PST 2010

Hi Jean-Francois,

    SAK-17563 fixes a bug in the user preferences tool to allow local
institutions to create their own variant localizations (e.g. K-12
might need an informal english variant defined as "en_EN_informal").
There are no kernel changes needed to get this to work, however
testing would need to be done on a local test server  that defines at
least one variant properties file (e.g.
calendar_en_EN_informal.properties).

- Beth