[WG: Sakai QA] Looking to collect test plans for stress testing

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Dec 27 03:02:04 PST 2010

Hi all,

I have received a request for grinder or Jmeter scripts to stress test tests and quizzes. I therefore want to make a more  general request. Can anyone with Sakai related test plans send me them. I will put them under contrib/qa in subversion so that others can improve and re-use. The plans do not have to be perfect, just good as a start point.

Thank you for any resources donated to the community.

Alan

Alan Berg
QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance