[WG: Sakai QA] 2x Release Management Call, Thur. 9 December 2010, 10 AM EDT

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Dec 8 09:49:06 PST 2010

This week's RM call will focus on a review of tickets relating to 2.7 and 2.8.  I'm including the 2.7 in the review because at present there are only 2 SAK tickets flagged against 2.8 (there may be additional indie tickets).   I've asked Alan Berg (QA), Brian Richwine (Accessibility) and David Martinez (i18n) and Jean-Francois Leveque (i18n) to attend the call and report on any issues specific to their areas of specialization.

GOING FORWARD (2.8 release cycle)

AS I noted a couple of weeks ago, RM calls now operate on a bi-monthly schedule and take place on the Thursday before the next QA tag is cut (the following Tuesday/Wednesday).

RM SCHEDULE (Nov 2010 - Feb 2011)

30 Nov - QA tag
9 Dec - RM call, 10 AM EST
14 Dec - QA tag